Thursday, November 11, 2021

New: Momoko GIRL POP lime cat and GIRL POP black panther

The latest from the Momoko Doll lineup is this super-chich duo with vintage-pop-looking vibes in them! They are GIRL POP lime cat and GIRL POP black panther.

I want to be a star ♪ Only dance won!
It is a neon color and energetic momoko doll.
I wanna be a pop star ♪ Dancing is my thing.
Here's a cheerful momoko doll dressed in neon color.

Specification details:
[Costume] Short length big sweatshirt, bra top, shorts, neon color x net switching knee high socks, platform boots.
[Doll] Teen body, fair skin, white blonde bob, left-facing eyes, surrounding eyeliner, eyeshadow pale coral orange, brown eyes, plump lip light orange.




I want to be a star ♪ I'm really good at singing.
A sexy jacket style momoko doll.
I wanna be a pop star ♪ Singing is my thing.
Momoko doll is dressed in a sexy jacket style.

Specification details:
[Costume] Jacket, bra top, synthetic leather pants, choker, platform boots.
[Doll] Fair skin, white blonde straight long, left-facing eyes, 2 upper lashes, lots lower lashes, eyeshadow light orange, brown eyes, smiling lip coral red.

They just look totes adorbs, and I am absolutely living for their shoes! Both are scheduled to be released in January 2022 at 14,080 yen (tax included) apiece.


photos from momokodoll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment