Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Lucille Ball's Barbie I Love Lucy Sales Resistance Doll 2004 and The Barbie Tribute Collection 2021!

Just because of the upcoming release of "Being The Ricardos (which is a biopic of the one and only Lucille Ball,) I thought of featuring the most recent recreations of Lucille Ball Barbies. They are the I Love Lucy Barbie in 2004, and The Lucille Ball from The Barbie Tribute Collection released just this year!


Here's the trailer of Being The Ricardos which is scheduled to be released by Amazon Studios in a limited release on December 10, 2021, prior to streaming on Prime Video on December 21, 2021.





Lucille Ball Barbie Tribute Collection Doll


Barbie I Love Lucy Sales Resistance Doll Episode 45 Collector Edition (2004)




I loved both versions, although 2004 has more nostalgic vibes in it since she's wearing her garb from the 'Sales Resistance' episode of I Love Lucy!


Which one do you like more?


photos from Mattel.

No comments:

Post a Comment