Friday, August 12, 2022

Busy 2022 and Update on Dolls: FR Nippon Primrose Misaki and Others...

It's been over half a year since I posted because I've been busy with life (mainly being active during the election season, lol). Anyway, I've got some dolls that I've been wanting to share, but I've yet to organize all my stuff. I've recently acquired two Misaki dolls (Retro Girl Misaki and the 80's Girl Misaki) and I'm just so in love with them. I'm still not sure if I'd ever have the time to unbox them though. Lol. I've also gotten a couple of my first Poppy Parker Dolls (Gorgeous Poppy Parker and Resort Ready Poppy Parker) and again, they are too lovely for words! I cannot believe it took me forever to get myself some of these beauts!

I am now rambling, but I wanted to share this new Misaki doll called Primrose Misaki that was announced last week, and I'm telling you, I literally gasped when I saw her. She's just so beautiful, and her dress is to die for. I'm hoping I'd be able to get her.






This FR Nippon Primrose Misaki was designed by Integrity Toys designer Mark Tinkey, and she looks absolutely incredible!

Anyway, this is just a quick update about life and the dolls I've been collecting overtime. Hopefully, I'd have more time to share them soon. I know blogging isn't relevant anymore but f--it, I'm still going to do it. lol. Ta!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment