Thursday, October 21, 2021

NEW: CCS 22ETO Momoko Tiger exuding Bumblebee Realness!

In case you missed it, the PetWORKS store global is currently open, which is the PetWORKs Official Web Shop. They are only open on select dates due to the pandemic, so do take your chance to purchase dolly items.

The schedule of opening "PetWORKs Store Global" depends on the situation of the coronavirus pandemic and the international postal service.

My most recent purchase from them was the Wake-up Momoko Doll WUD027 and a few shoes! (I know, I got to blog about them soon!)

Anyway, this post is mainly about the newly announced Momoko Doll, a gorgeous yellow-haired beaut! OMG! Look at that hair and face! That is some bumblebee realness!



It retails at JPY19,000, so it's not cheap, but she's so pretty, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist her, especially now that I am rekindling this beautiful hobby!

She is set to release this coming December, so if you want to give yourself a gift, this may just be the perfect one for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment