Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Holler! Here's the Momoko Doll Twenty Colors for their 20th Anniversary!

I'm back. I'm not sure for how long, but damn, I missed blogging. It's been ages since I was here, and a lot has happened. Life, love, this freaking pandemic - but anyway, as my' comeback post,' I want to post something about this beautiful Momoko doll that will be released this month.


If you are new to Momoko Doll, it is a 1/6 scale ( around 27 cm, 10.6 inches) Japanese fashion doll created in 2001 as a side project by a Japanese software company called PetWORKs. The creator was Namie Manabe (真鍋 奈見江), who is also the art director of the brand.





This year, it is celebrating its 20th Anniversary, and I'm glad that I was able to pre-ordered the beautiful and very colorful Twenty Colors  Momoko!


She is set to come out this month, and I'm just so excited! I pre-ordered her from amiami.com, one of my trusted online site when it comes to anime, dolls, and all toy goodies from Japan. I will be writing about her once I receive her!

No comments:

Post a Comment