Monday, September 23, 2013

I Know These Girls... Err Not Quite.



So I was hibernating for the longest time now from the dolly world. ‘never thought of coming back to be honest after having some setbacks – family and personal issues and all but I figured that them dolls inspired me. 

It’s actually kind of funny because I ain’t even a big doll collector to begin with but hey, we all love dolls right?

So I had this funny encounter with these cute little girls at our local supermarket last week. When I saw them, I was like – hey, I know you girls! (almost out loud! LOL) After a few secs… I was really laughing out loud. I was like “really now?” LOL

They’re kinda cute though.








I think those are the clones of Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf and Draculaura. Cheers to my first post for the year 2013!
 

6 comments:

  1. haha! Oh man, it looks like that silver outfit would fit Barbie. hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blink ... oh, lol. Cute clones ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it running is as easy as 1---2---3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products the system will promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1xbet korean | legalbet
    1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. 1xbet 1xbet korean korean. 바카라 사이트 1xbet korean. 1xbet korean. kadangpintar

    ReplyDelete