Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy International Women's Day!

To all the Mommies, sisters, girl-friends, female companions and all the women in the world who continue to be the beacon of love that gives and breaths life to this planet – Happy International Women’s Day! You all rock!!!!!

I took some photos using Pop Susie (Liu Wen) as my model, (that contains nudity so I uploaded them to my new Flickr Account.(add me please!) I just find her too ethereal without any clothing – so natural and just beautiful just like all the women who should always feel beautiful in and out for without them, men won’t exist!

I believe that nowadays we women have overcome many obstacles and I do believe that we have reached the same level as man have. We must realize that there are no longer any barriers amongst us – Stefania Fernandez, Miss Universe 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment